Goods from our own product line can be returned within 14 days after receipt if they have not been used or damaged. We do not accept returns or refund any customized Goods.
To start the return process, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for returning. From there, the Seller will provide the Buyer with a returns label and once the Goods have arrived at the Sellers warehouse and has been surveyed, the Buyer will receive their refund.
If the Goods arrive to the Buyer in a damaged state, the Buyer is required to notify the delivery agent and the Seller within twenty-four (24) hours in writing inclusive of photography or a video evidence of the damage to the Goods and associated packaging to verify. Failure to comply with this request and timeframe will void the Seller obligations.
The Buyer shall afford the Seller an opportunity to inspect the Goods within a reasonable time following delivery. If the Buyer shall fail to comply with these provisions, the Goods shall be conclusively presumed to be in accordance with the terms and conditions and free from any defect or damage.
Due to the hand rendered nature of the Goods, they can be subject to variations and slight discolorations. Some variations in colour can also occur as a result of the computer screen and printer calibration. The Buyer acknowledges that these variations and discolorations are not a fault of the Products and accepts the potential of such occurrence.
1. “Seller” shall mean Soho Light LTD and its successors and assigns.
2. “Buyer” shall mean the Buyer or any person acting on behalf of and with the authority of the Buyer.
3. “Guarantor” means that person (or persons), or entity who agrees herein to be liable for the debts of the Buyer if a Limited Liability Buyer on a principal debtor basis.
4. “Goods” shall mean Goods supplied by the Seller to the Buyer (and where the context so permits shall include any supply of Services as hereinafter defined).
5. “Services” shall mean all services supplied by the Seller to the Buyer and includes any advice or recommendations (and where the context so permits shall include any supply of Services as defined supra).
6. “Price” shall mean the cost of the Goods as agreed between the Seller and the Buyer.
For exchanges or any questions, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will do our best to assist you.